Assalammualaikum, salam ukhuwah. Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Sunday 8 April 2012

An abroad student-to-be

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalammualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Long time no see and long time no story aite ? hewhew -.- so sorry guys i'm just busy with my school.
well , SPM la katakan :) a lot of things to do and to think. By the way, i spend my night to write
a little bit about what my heart whisper.

Today i'm called to express something that I always wish for.
i would like to share a little bit a piece of my heart and my dreams exactly !
have you see the clouds above ? yahh i am sure you have see it . it's my dream to fly over the sky , cewwahh !


I wish to fly all over the world but i decide to continue my study at overseas. Hmmm maybe United Kingdom,
New Zealand, France? But who knows takdir Allah kan? But, I wish I will reach there. Insyaallah! I always dreams to be a doctor. Ermm but look at my situation, I can't stand when I see blood or something freaky like 'mayat'.
hewhew -.- rugi right? Even my abah says i'm pathethic. Hahaha :D heii, there's something ambition that
have doctor infront la abah. Guess what???


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaa !

yeahh it's DENTIST ! my heart always tell and whisper me that " Mai , you should be a dentist " 
seriously, I just don't know why. About 100 times i've changed my dreams.
Starting with doctor, engineer, lecturer and more else. But, sometimes we need to heard our heart right?
Insyaallah a dentist to-be. Aminn :)

When talk about overseas, everybody keep asking me random question even my family too.
The famous question are :

1- Why kakak mau sambung studies overseas, kan U local ada?
2- Ummi takut nanti kakak pulang Malaysia dah tak pakai tudung.
3- Tak susah ka mau cari makanan halal kat sana nanti?
4- Tak culture shocked?
5- Study local pun boleh berjaya apa?

errr yahh that a little bit about people random question to me.
Okay like this la, this is my answer.

Guys, I never deny that local university also have that kind of universities. But me, I want to study abroad because I want to study about their culture, I want to take chances to walk around the Allah's land.
See's the Allah's creation, and learn from it!

I want to know how the people there's feel when the Spring, Autumn, Winter and Summer.
I want to explore Allah's invention. Is it clear? Okay , don't ask me again yah ?

ok ok chill.

 now i show you a little bit about what and where i wanna further my studies.
Let's starting with the universities that I prefer. You guess what? haha silly question. I think that
a lot of you have know already what universities that I adore, right?

jeng jeng jeng !


ehem ehem. this is the University of Edinburgh, Scotland

or maybe this


University of Manchester

Insyaallah *fuhh semangat lebih dah ni !


stand infront of the Eiffel tower



take the double decker


call my abah and umi using the red telephone :p


get this cute koala. hee


say haloo to mr chipmunk !


hai hai mr penguin



have a picture there 


pluck the tulips

have a walk along the tulips farm


have a chill during spring

well, now you know how big my dreams right? oh may be we are share the same dreams?
wahh, be friend of mine. hai hai buddy :) hehe. 

ok, but Mai if you want to go there make sure that you get straight A's for your SPM. Get it?
You have a big potential to broke the school records, Insyaallah!

So, start you strategies now. Be matured! Acting smart! Act like a dentist to-be.
Kalau dentist ni tak da la study main2 kan?
haaa, you know that juga right?
So, take action now!

Look at your result? Is it the result that can give you scholarship?
nononono ~
The scholarship will choose the best among the best!! So, be prepare.
11 A+, is it IMPOSIBBLE?
well, I change it to I AM POSSIBLE!

okai, look even this recent exam maybe look worst but i will NEVER EVER STOP STUDY!
I'll take revenge for the next battle! I will never being at above again. Never ever! I repeat it back

NEVER EVER !

so, for those who have show their name during assembly (top 10) congratss!
but, i will start my strategies twenty-four seven never stop!
I will jump this coming exams. No more 5A's! I can get better than this!
I'll never dissapointed people that I love. Ummi,abah,family,teacher,friends and of course ALLAH.
The creator!

I have no bussines for you all to get sympathy towards me. I have ALLAH, he's the one who will
turn someone above or upright. I can stand all by myself. I will never ever be weak!
The only one that can take away my strength,my spirit,my weak is only ALLAH.
So get out of my way!! You want me to cry? Yeah, you will see me cry when i have prostrate to ALLAH.
I will be a dentist that live wealthy and build a happy family. You'll see that someday. Trust me!
I will be a dentist that never being scared by the kids. Haha. *silly . Let's them be like me someday!
Lastly, I'll make sure my family will enter the Ibn Taimiyyah Hall at 2013 while me wearing the RED JUBAH.
INSYAALLAH!




I'll get you all surprise, so be ready!

No comments: