Assalammualaikum, salam ukhuwah. Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Sunday 8 April 2012

LOVE LETTER FOR MY IMAM

I never regret the time i've known you,someone who's nice,sweet and loving because now you're a part of me. I promise to cherish you until the end and forever be yours. Insyaallah ;)


You are worth the million things i wished for and even so much more. I want you to know i love you so much,it was a melody in my head.

You have became my life for the past 100 days and those days were the happiest days of my life. Because of that i want you to be mine forever so that i can be happy for the rest of my life -.-


There are 12 months in a year,there a 30 days in a month,there are 24 hours in a day,there are 60 minutes in an hour,but there only one you in a lifetime,one only and you are mine.

We have been together,i could not even remember my life without you ? i love you FUTURE HUSBAND for who you are and for what i have become because of you. And if you ask me why i love you? well,i really dont know why :D I JUST DO,i just love you. The love that we share is one of a kind,the first that i saw you love at first sight .You are only person then and until now, i really do not know why i cannot get enough of you eventhough we have been together all day.


I would gladly gave up KITKAT or even TIMEZONE for that matter for you. If i will life again i wish that it is you and i end up with once more. You made my life so wonderful dear. You taught me to appreciate things i would never even dream of appreciating ,you have opened my mind on many things,i would never have viewed and enjoyed life the way i enjoyed it now because of you. You made me change for the better and i cannot think you enough for that,you have made me happy for every single day of our infinity days relationship. But the most happiest day of my life would be the day when i face god with you beside me and say 'I DO ,I PROMISE YOU WILL BE THE LAST GIRL IN MY LIFE'

No comments: