Assalammualaikum, salam ukhuwah. Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Sunday 8 April 2012

Get Inspired! and the promise

Assalammualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Peace be upon you
Konichiwa
Heloo readers !

We meet again. Emm yah, may be this is the last post for this time. After this, I will heading to my madrasah SMK Agama Kota Kinabalu. Fuhh ==' ok, i need to set my mind that i need to work hard after this.
Well, have you see my title above? Hmm, what inspired and what promise? Ok, this is what i want to write. Last night, i've think a lot. Tension la juga, think about future, about study, about friends and more else.
I know this study lifetime quite hard for me, and maybe all teenagers who will seat the SPM this year also feel the same way like me. I get stressed, i feel down, i want to cry. Yeah, I'm not weak, I just can't stand sometimes. But when I think about the people that I love, tak sampai hati mau putus tengah jalan. It's not proaktive! I want to be a productive muslims! Mai, you need to realize that nobody's in this world yang Allah bagi ujian and kita boleh happy2. Face it! You gonna win, tell the problems how big your Creator is.
I have you Allah to be my inspiration. I have my parents that always keep support me for whatever I do.
I have my friends who always being there for me. And the most important is I have myself that will deserve everything for i've done before.


i will get this. i promise!

It's enough for me who had ALLAH, my umi, my abah,family and friends that will be my inspiration.

Here's I want to promise myself that :

1- I will study hard for my SPM
2- No more social life ( sicial stuff ) i need to avoid this
3- Less texting
4- Pray hard, recite the quran
5- No DISCIPLINE problems

Insyaallah, I will make it !

No comments: