Assalammualaikum, salam ukhuwah. Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Thursday 29 December 2011

I'm just ordinary


Let's start with 
assalammualaikum wbt

hai hai peeps :) thanks for view my blog. Oh ya actually this is my second blog hehe, i'm just getting worst with my first blog and just make the new one. Credit to miss Fazeera Bakir for helping me with this blog, love you la babe. Okay, today is 29 Disember 2011 and just a few days we will face 2012 and i admit that 2011 left and 2012 full with wonders and i hope its just going fine. Aminn insyaallah. Macam x percaya yg jak yg just a few days form 5, ohh great ! terasa suda debaran SPM tu, Allah jak la yg tahu camana nervous nya aku sekarang. I will increase my performance for the better result insyaallah. Ok, tak lama lagi buka sekolah kan ohh seriously i miss SMKAKK already especially semua member2. Rindu rindu rindu dan sgtt rindu. Hahaha rindu dgn gelagat diorang, budak2 nakal budak2 comot semua rindu ngan korang lah. Hmm i guess cukup setakat ni dulu, to be continued cehh :P. I'm just lacks of idea :) smile smile, cukuplah Allah sebagai pelindung. Stay cool & sweet.

Sincerly, Ms.Amalina :)



No comments: